Pre-K Application Dates




 To schedule a phone


application appointment: 


Book online at or call




Documents needed to apply: Child's original birth certificate and two proofs of income from each working adult in the household (two check stubs within the past two months).  A SNAP letter can be used as proof of income in place of check stubs.


Statement of No Income: Use this form for an adult in the household without income of any kind.

Statement of Employment: Use this form if you are paid in cash.  Have your employer complete and sign the form.

Statement of Irregular Employment:  Use this form if you work irregular/temporary hours.

TPSS Employee Request:  Complete this online form if you are a parent or guardian requesting for your child to attend your school or feeder school.

Homeless Forms: (2 forms)

Student Residency Quistionnaire      



For questions, contact us at 985 - 748 - 2454.