What do I do after I have been accepted into a Pre-K Program?
Upon acceptance into the Pre-Kindergarten Program, parents are responsible for registering their child. Parents/Guardians will complete the registration process by visiting one of our Registration Centers between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday- Thursday.
Please bring the following documents to your appointment:
- Parent/ guardian photo I.D
- Student’s original birth certificate
- Student’s immunization record
- Student’s social security card (if available)
- Two (2) proofs of residency in the name of the parent/ guardian with physicall address (post office boxes are not accepted)
- In the case of a student living with a legal guardian, the court decree declaring the district resident to the legal guardian of the student must be presented.
- A copy of the IEP or IAP, if applicable
- Custody papers if parents are separated or divorced or if the child lives with a legal guardian.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the TPSS Registration Center at 985-474-8690. The address to the Registration Center is 711 W. Coleman Ave., Hammond. The address to Central Office is 59696 Puleston Rd, Amite.