Return to Headlines

Pre-K and Early Childhood Registration Info



 Early Childhood applications can now be submitted online.  You will need to upload a picture of your child's original birth certificate and two proofs of income from each working adult in the household (two check stubs within the past two months).  A SNAP letter can be used as proof of income in place of check stubs. 


Click here to watch a brief tutorial for completing an Early Childhood application: 


       Please click the following link to apply:                                     


Statement of No Income: Use this form for an adult in the household without income of any kind.

Statement of Employment: Use this form if you are paid in cash.  Have your employer complete and sign the form.

Statement of Irregular Employment:  Use this form if you work irregular/temporary hours.


For questions, contact us at 985-748-2539.