Have a school-related concern? Please follow our district policy to resolve any issues you may have regarding your child's school experience. We appreciate your partnership. Visit our Steps to Resolve School-Related Issues page for more information.
FIT 5 STUDENT CHALLENGE
Click here for information!
● Testing for virtual students is Monday, May 17th through Thursday, May 20th, 2021. Makeup day will be May 21.
● All virtual students will test at Hammond Westside Montessori School.
● Students must bring a mask & their charged Chromebook.
● Virtual students do not need to wear a school uniform. Clothes must be school appropriate.
● Drop off time starts at 7:55 am. Early pick up time must be before 2 pm.
● Students that stay the entire day will be picked up in the carpool line on the upper side.
● Breakfast (must be dropped off by 8:25) and lunch will be provided.
● Bus transportation will be provided if needed. Please fill out the survey if your child needs bus transportation.
● Students not tested will receive zeros for each subject.
● If students do not come to campus to test, then they will not be allowed to choose virtual school for 2021-2022 school year.
● If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 985-345-7233.
Click the survey link if your child needs bus transportation. Due by April 30th, 2021.
Congratulations to Mrs. Reyna Martin and her team for their fantastic efforts in coordinating our Special Olympics event for this Pandemic year. The Special Olympics Committee has awarded HWMS a gift of $5K for our proactive participation and recognition of our fine Special Olympians.
We will also be having a Special Education Field Day for our Westside Sped students on April 1st in place of Special Olympics this year.
Pictured: Mr. Hugh Wallace, Mrs. Reyna Martin, and Katy Martin
February 22 is Bus Driver Appreciation Day!
Iliah Douglas gave each bus driver and aide a sweet gift of appreciation created by Mrs. Blades on behalf of Hammond Westside. The bus drivers were very appreciative. They smiled and thanked Iliah.
Congratulations to the HWMS Model Montessorians!
5th – 6 Weeks Honor roll April 16th.
We will follow the same schedule as the last. The zoom link will be sent at a later date.
End of the Year Award Days:- Schedule and Zoom like will be announced and sent at a later date.
May 14th 7&8th Grade
May 21st 4-6th Grade
Blue, Purple, & White