Acting Out Club Sponsors: Ms Cullen & Ms Romero
Membership Requirements: Club members must be able to pay all club fees & cost. Members may not have more than 3 PAC days during the school year and NO out of school suspensions. Members in violation will be removed without a refund of club dues.
Description: Acting Out is the perfect club for students interested in acting and stage productions.
Time Requirement: Students must commit to approximately 40 hours of rehearsal time before move-in and dress rehearsal week. You must attend Super Saturday(s) and all dress/tech rehearsals.
Field Trip Cost
$20 Production Fee, Costumes
More Club Details:
If you are cast...
- You must be at all rehearsals for which you are scheduled. If an absence is necessary, permission must be received from the Show Director, Mrs. Cullen. Any cast member missing more than two rehearsals may not be able to participate in the show. Conflicts (other than illness) after casting are not allowed.
- All conflicts must be listed at the time of auditions, and will be taken under consideration during casting. Conflicts, other than illness, reported after casting will require that you drop the show.
- You may not leave rehearsal early.
- You must commit to approximately 40 hours of rehearsal time before move-in and dress rehearsal week.
- You must attend Super Saturday(s) and all dress/tech rehearsals.
- You must be at all performances.
- You must pay a Production Fee of $20, due on the day of Production Fair.
- You must attend the Production Fair, which will be scheduled after callbacks.
- You need to turn in your Bio Paragraph by the day of the Production Fair.
- Your parents must agree to attend two parent meetings. Parent volunteers are ENCOURAGED. Sign up sheets will be made available at Production Fair.
If student is offered a role, we will assume the student accepts. If they reject the role, please let Show Director know before the production fair.
Parents must agree to the following…
I realize that if my child is chosen for the cast, I will be responsible to make sure he/she attends every performance and every rehearsal for which he/she is scheduled. In case of illness, I will notify the Show Director in advance. In order to ensure the quality of rehearsals and the production, I understand that two or more absences may result in dismissal from the show. I understand that I will be charged a $20 Production Fee for each child cast in the show, which is due on day of Production Fair. Production Fees are non-refundable.
I am also responsible for personal items (i.e., shoes, tights, make-up). I understand that I will be required to attend two parent meetings. I understand I am encouraged to volunteer and a sign up sheet will be available for me to check my calendar at Production Fair.
Guidelines Members found in violation will be removed without a refund of club dues.
Club members must not have more than 3 PAC days during the school year and NO out of school suspensions. Members found in violation will be removed without a refund of club dues.
Attendance is extremely important. Members will follow the parish guideline for school attendance. If a student is absent from school the day of a rehearsal or performance day the member will not be allowed to attend and will be counted as an unexcused club absence. If a member is absent more than 2 times during scheduled rehearsal(s), the member may be removed from the production and the club.
Members are required to have school dues AND club dues paid before the audition date.