C.M. Fagan Service Center
Address: 47439 North Oak Street
Hammond, LA 70401
C. M. Fagan Service Center, located just north of Hammond, houses employees from two different TPSS programs.
- The Migrant Program is based at C.M. Fagan and headed by Nancy "Tuffy" Campbell. The Migrant Program telephone number is 985-542-7290 and fax 985-542-0940.
- Title I Parent Center for Hammond is based at the C.M. Fagan Service Center. Parents and grandparents can take advantage of the many services and materials that are offered here.
- To offer parents training sessions
- To guide parents in helping their children with school work
- To guide parents in preparing their young children for future entry into the School System
- To loan educational materials to parents
- To provide individual consultations as needed.