Dual Enrollment Courses Offered at HHMS2018-2019 School Year
In cooperation with Southeastern Louisiana University, Hammond High Magnet School offers eligible students the opportunity to complete college-level courses. These courses are taught by HHMS on the HHMS campus, in partnership with Southeastern Louisiana University. Courses include:
- Eng. III — SELU English 101
- Eng. IV — SELU English 102
- Adv. Math — SELU Math 161/162
- Calc. & Bus. Calc. & Stats — SELU Math 163/241
- Chemistry II — SELU Chemistry 101
- Psychology — SELU Psychology 101 (Does not count as a qualifying Social Studies for TOPS.
- Anatomy & Physiology — SELU GBIO 151
Students must meet all prerequisites for dual enrollment courses and must have a 19 composite on the ACT and an 18 in English for English and science courses and a 19 in math to dual enroll in math.
Course offerings depend on enrollment. There must be a minimum of 20 students per class in order to offer the course.
$175 per courseVisit the Southeastern Louisiana University Dual Enrollment Program website for specific eligibility guidelines and application.
Northshore Technical and Community College Courses @ NTCC:
- Career & Development of Young Children
- Certified Nursing Assistant (Fall)
- EKG/Phlebotomy (Spring)
- Electrical (No Certification)
- EMT (Evening Only)
- HVAC (No Certification)
- Intro to IT
- Pharmacy Tech
Visit the Nortshore Technical Community College website for course requirements and details.