Please call 985-748-2539 to make an appointment to apply to one of our programs. Our Pre-K support personnel will assist with registration, income calculations, and screening. Parents will need to bring the following documents to registration:
- Original birth certificate
- Driver’s License or Picture I.D.
- 2 Current paycheck stub(s) – two previous month’s salary for the household or SNAP
- Guardianship Papers (If applicable) and IFSP
- IEP if applicable
Tangipahoa is still accepting Pre-K applications.
Upon acceptance into the Pre-Kindergarten Program, parents are responsible for registering their child. Parents/Guardians will complete the registration process by visiting one of our Registration Centers between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday- Thursday.
Please bring the following documents to your appointment:
- Parent/ guardian photo I.D
- Student’s original birth certificate
- Student’s immunization record
- Student’s social security card (if available)
- Two (2) proofs of residency in the name of the parent/ guardian with physicall address (post office boxes are not accepted)
- In the case of a student living with a legal guardian, the court decree declaring the district resident to the legal guardian of the student must be presented.
- A copy of the IEP or IAP, if applicable
- Custody papers if parents are separated or divorced or if the child lives with a legal guardian.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the TPSS Registration Center at 985-474-8690. The address to the Registration Center is 711 W. Coleman Ave., Hammond. The address to Central Office is 59696 Puleston Rd, Amite.
There will be a mandatory Parent Orientation on August 16th. Please call your child's school to find out the time.
Girls will attend Monday, 19, 2019 and Tuesday, August 20, 2019.
Boys will attend Wednesday, August 21, 2019 and Thursday, August 22, 2019.
All students will attend school on Friday, August 23, 2019.