Pay School Fees
MySchoolBucks is the online program we use to pay for school-related fees, such as lunch accounts, technology fees, and the purchasing of device insurance.
This online payment system is a convenient and secure way to pay for extra food items your child may want to purchase in addition to their nutritious meals. This service allows parents to deposit funds directly into their child or children’s school lunch account via on-line transactions.
Our district also uses MYSchoolBucks to manage the payment of technology-related fees such as device insurance and payment of lost/stolen/damaged equipment.
Information needed to set up account:
- Student Name
- Date of Birth
- School Name
If you need immediate assistance with general questions or setting up your account, Myschoolbucks has a parent support line. A company representative will be available at (855) 832-5226 on Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm (Eastern Time).
Benefits of using MySchoolBucks:
- View student account balance and history
- Email reminders and low balance notifications
- Eliminates check handling
- Pay one fee per transaction ($2.75)
- Daily account posting
- Secure credit card payment transactions
- Student account security and data protection
- MySchoolBucks app is now available on most smart phones