Code of Conduct
The Tangipahoa Parish School System Code of Conduct outlines specific expectations of administrators, teachers, students, and parents. The School Board is dedicated to making sure that all students are in school and engaged in learning.
CODE OF CONDUCT PURPOSE:
1. Create a consistent set of expectations for student behavior.
2. Reinforce positive behavior and provide students with opportunities to develop appropriate social skills.
3. Outline the interventions and consequences for students who engage in inappropriate behavior.
4. Explain the rights of students with disabilities including procedural protections when disciplinary action is taken.
5. Engage students in a safe, positive, and supportive learning environment.
6. Describe the rights and responsibilities of all members of the school community.