Virtual Learning Option
The application process for Virtual Learning has closed. If your child has a medical condition that impacts their ability to attend school in person, please visit the homebound tab for the form that must be completed by a doctor.
All students that would like to be considered for the 2021-2022 Virtual Learning option must have a parent or guardian complete this online application by June 1, 2021. If you have multiple children, a form must be completed for each child.
To be eligible for the virtual program students must meet the following requirements:
- If your child was virtual last year, he/she must have successfully completed his/her courses in order to return as a virtual student
- Students must have completed the 2021 state assessments
- Students and parents must participate in a Virtual Learning Summer Orientation
- Any virtual student must agree to attend in person for any required state testing and any other required testing (Example: industry-based credential testing)
- If accepted, students will remain in the Virtual Learning Option for the year unless a student opts out at the end of the Fall 2021 semester.
High school students only – not all Jump Start pathways are available virtually. The virtual pathways include the Arts, AV Technology and Communication; Business Management; Transportation, Distribution, and Logistics; and Information Technology. Also, dual enrollment and advanced placement courses are limited to what is available through the Supplemental Course Academy.