Jump Start Summer 2022 Programs
TOPS UNIVERSITY AND JUMP START STUDENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR OUR JUMP START SUMMER PROGRAMS!
- Student stipends will be determined based on credentials earned, attendance, and participation.
- Students in courses will complete the IRS W-9 and be issued a 1099.
- Students in CTE Internships will complete an IRS W-4, L-4, and have deferred compensation, with federal and state taxes withheld.
- Students will complete temporary employment forms or vendor setup forms.
- Students should allow at least 3 weeks for course workshop stipend payments, and internship payments will be made after July 26.
At the discretion of the instructor, students will be dismissed for lack of effort, discipline issues, or attendance. Students will earn 1/2 or 1 Carnegie unit for successful completion of the course and meeting the required instructional minutes.
Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Program 1: Adobe Certified Professional (SHS, LHS, HHMS, and PHS locations)
- Program 2: Autodesk Certified User (IHMS and HHMS locations)
- Program 3: AUTO 1801, Engine Mechanics & Related Problems, ASE Automotive Program (NTCC Florida Parishes in Greensburg)
- Program 4: AUTO 1101, Introduction to Technology & Service, ASE Automotive Program (NTCC Hammond)
- Program 5: Certified Logistics Associate and Certified Logistics Technician (KHMS location)
- Program 6: HCOR 1211, HCOR 1214, & HMDT 1170, Certified Nursing Assistant (NTCC Florida Parishes in Greensburg)
- Program 7: HCOR 1211, HCOR 1214, & HMDT 1170, Certified Nursing Assistant (NTCC Hammond)
- Program 8: Emergency Medical Responder (IHMS)
- Program 9: HEMS 1110 & HEMS 1170, Emergency Medical Responder (NTCC Hammond)
- Program 10: Louisiana MicroEnterprise (IHMS location)
- Program 11: NCCER Electrical Level 1 (PHS location)
- Program 12: NCCER Welding Level 1 (AHMS, IHMS, and PHS locations)
- Program 13: Operation Spark Level 1 (IHMS location)
- Program 14: Operation Spark Level 2 (IHMS location)
- Program 15: Pharmacy Technician (LHS location)
- Program 16: Medical Assistant Internships