TPSS Employees can change their password at anytime by following these directions:
1. Login to a computer in the TPSS network with your username and password. (You cannot do this from your home computer).
2. Hold down Ctrl + Alt + Delete keys on your keyboard and you will see the Windows Security box above.
3. Click on the fourth option, “Change a password.”
4. You will have to type in your current or “Old Password.”
5. Then type in whatever you want your “New Password” to be. Passwords should be at least 6 characters.
6. Type your new password in again in the field “Confirm New Password.”
7. Click “OK."