To register a new student online, parents must have a valid email address. The link above will allow you to enter your name and email address in order to receive a link for registration. Once you receive the link in email, click the link to start the registration process. You are required to upload documents. Directions for uploading documents are below.
Online registration is now available for new students. The following documents are required and must be uploaded in order to successfully submit your registration application.
- Photo ID of parent or guardian
- Student's official birth certificate
- Student's Louisiana up-to-date immunization record
- Upload 2 proofs of the 911 physical address in the name of the parent/guardian (P.O. Boxes are not accepted)
Acceptable proofs of residence include:
- Property tax records
- Mortgage documents or property deed
- Apartment or home lease or notarized statement of the verified property owner identifying himself/herself as the property owner, describing the property, the term of the lease and identifying the leaseholder.
- Current utility bills showing the service address (examples: electric, gas, water, garbage, cable or satellite)
- In the case of a student living with a legal guardian, the court decree declaring the district resident to be the legal guardian of the student
- Social Security Card (not required)
Here are directions for uploading documents when using a mobile device. If you are completing the registration form from a computer, the required documents need to be saved on the computer. When you click "Attach File", you will navigate to the desired document on the computer.
Change of Student Address for Currently Enrolled Students
*Please contact your child's teacher to obtain login information for Oncourse Connect. If you previously logged into Connect but do not remember your password, please use the "Forgot Password" link on the login page to reset your password.