Hamilton Relay Scholarship
The goal of the Hamilton Relay Scholarship
is to support students who are deaf,
hard of hearing, deaf-blind or have
difficulty speaking to assist in their
goals of continuing their education.
* Graduating high school senior who is deaf,
hard of hearing, deaf-blind or
has difficulty speaking
* Must be a resident of Louisiana
* Applicant must complete and submit application
* Essay under the topic of communication technology
* Letter of recommendation
* Signed talent release form
Deadline: January 31, 2020
For additional information please see Mrs. Tina Wages.