Congratulations to ALL of the young ladies who tried out for the LHS 2016-2017 Colorguard Team!
All 14 of you did a FANTASTIC job and I look forward to working with you all this coming year.
Please read all of the following carefully....
- You will be required to attend the first Practice/Fitting session on Thursday, May 5th from 3-5pm.
- Immediately following the May 5th practice/fitting session is a MANDATORY Parent/Member meeting in Mrs. Verberne's classroom.
- Important Reminders:
- New members will be required to pay the $500 deposit by May 26 @ 11am. (Failure to do so will result in dismissal from the team, as per the rules and regulations handbook given before tryouts.)
- Returning members must pay $300 by May 26 @ 11am. (Failure to do so will result in dismissal from the team, as per the rules and regulations handbook given before tryouts.)
- Any money owed to the school by a member must be paid in full to the office, or you will not be allowed to participate. (Please see Mrs. Holton in the office before May 5th.)
- Physicals will be due on May 24th. Anyone who does not turn in a physical will be dismissed from the team. (You can go to your regular doctor or to the health center in Loranger to get the required physical).
Mandatory practices will be as follows:
- May 10th: 3:00-4:30 pm
- May 17th: 3:00-4:30 pm
Colorguard Mini Camp: May 24th, 25th, and 26th from 8-11 am
Band Camp Dates: July 18-22 and 25-29 from 8am-4pm
**Any questions?? Please email Mrs. Verberne at email@example.com