Beginning of Class Period Procedure:1. Enter quietly.
2. Sit in your assigned seat.
3. Read the Bellwork assignment.
4. Take out ONLY the necessary materials needed to complete the Bellwork assignment.
5. Complete the BW assignment.
M.A.P. (Management; Accountability; PositiveAttitude/Behavior)
Stay on task.
Complete all assignments in a timely manner.
Be responsible for your materials & actions.
3. Positive attitude/behavior:
Be kind & helpful.
Be respectful to yourself and others.
1. Treasure MAP ticket
3. verbal praise
4. computer time
5. Brain break coupon6. **weekly drawing for “Pirate of the Week”Consequences for Behavioral Issues in the Classroom:(based on individual situations; not listed in any particular order)1. verbal/nonverbal warning
2. documented in behavioral log3. reflective essay4. sent to "Buddy Teacher" to complete assignment and/or reflective essay5. contact with parents/guardians via email and/or phone call6. contact with/sent to Mr. Matthews, Mr. Polk, and/or Mrs. Monistere