On August 21, 2012, The Tangipahoa Parish School Board adopted a Sick Leave Bank Policy in accordance with recent legislative changes. Please review the policy and membership forms to make sure you understand the guidelines for eligibility and for receiving days from the Tangipahoa Parish School System Sick Leave Bank. Several highlights of the policy are as follows:
1. Full-time employees with at least one year of continuous service are eligible.
2. Employees are only allowed to contribute one full day annually to the Sick Leave Bank and donation is irrevocable.
3. Days donated to the Sick Leave Bank will be converted to a value based on the “donating employee’s” daily rate of pay.
4. Only contributors to the Sick Leave Bank will be eligible to apply for benefits.
5. Must use all available types of sick leave before receiving benefits from the Sick Leave Bank.
6. Employees’ illness only. Immediate family members’ illness does not qualify for benefits.
If you would like to join the Sick Leave Bank, please complete the application form below and return to Rosa Dupuy, Payroll Coordinator, before October 30, 2015. If you have any questions, please contact Ron Genco, Director of Human Resources, via email at email@example.com.