4tests.comwww.4tests.com is a world-wide provider of free, online practice exams. They exist to serve the education and testing markets and they're proud to help you pass your upcoming exams. This website provides assistance with ACT, SAT, ASVAB & GED.
Free Online Homework / Tutoring Services
The State Library of Louisiana offers FREE online tutoring to K - Grade 12 Louisiana residents, funded through a BroadbandUSA grant through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act,
One-on-one help from a live, qualified tutor can be accessed from a Louisiana public library or from a home computer by going to www.homeworkla.org. Tutors are available Sunday through Thursday 2 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Over 1,800 tutors (certified teachers, professors, graduate school students, university students, and professionals who are experts in their fields, all background checked through third-party security) offer academic help in math, science, social studies, and English.
The Online Classroom includes real-time chat, an interactive whiteboard, drag and drop math tools, commonly used equations, graphing paper and much more. The ProofPoint™ Real-Time Writing Center enables students to upload documents to receive a live review, edits, and writing strategy assistance.
Students who have used the free service report increased confidence, ability to complete homework assignments better, and improved grades.
For more information, contact Angela Germany at firstname.lastname@example.org or 225-342-9716The State Library of Louisiana Presents:HomeworkLouisianaFree online professional tutoring along with a comprehensive SkillsCenter Resource Library is available completely free of charge through HomeworkLouisiana, at www.homeworkLA.org.About the TutorsA network of 1,800+ tutors who are certified teachers, professors, graduate school students, university students and professionals who are experts in their fields. Each tutor passes a third party security background check.Online ClassroomThe HomeworkLouisiana Online Classroom has been optimized to enhance a one-on-one learning session. It includes real-time chat, an interactive whiteboard, math tools that include drag and drop shapes and commonly used equations, graphing paper and much more. A student and tutor can also share files or browse educational resources on the Web.
**Tutoring is offered in Spanish as well.
- Available: Sunday-Thursday from 2:00pm-10:00pm
- Access: From public library computers or any internet connected computer that is either within Louisiana's borders or, if visiting out of state, by using a Louisiana public library card.
- Live Help: A student connects to a professional tutor in an online environment for one-to-one help.
- Grade Levels: K-12 and higher education subjects include coursework in:
- Math: Elementary, Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics, Calculus
- Science: Elementary, Earth Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- Social Studies: U.S. History, World History
- English: Grammar, Vocabulary, Writing Center, Literature