University Sponsored Scholarships:
Centenary College RaiseMe Scholarship for High School Students:
Click on the link below to learn more about the "RaiseMe Scholarship" which is open to students as early as 9th grade:
Louisiana State University 64 Parish Strong Scholarships:
"64 Parish Strong" is offering a $1,000 scholarship to one eligible student from each parish. Applications open November 1, 2017.
- Must be accepted to LSU
- Must be majoring in agriculture
- Must submit a College of Agriculture scholarship application
- 3.0 GPA preference
For more information: contact Amanda Martin at email@example.com
Southeastern Louisiana University Beginning Freshman Scholarships:
Included below is a scholarship grid that indicates the annual scholarship award students may qualify to recieve. For additional information about scholarships or TOPS, students can visit our website at www.selu.edu/scholarships or call the Office of Scholarship Services at (985) 549-5116.
- Any student admitted to Southeastern with a 24 or higher ACT and a minimum 3.00 high school grade point average qualifies for a scholarship at Southeastern.
- Housing and meals supplement ONLY available to students living on campus
- All scholarships are awarded for eight semesters.
- Although there is no longer a formal deadline for scholarship applications, students are strongly encouraged to apply early. The application for admission serves as the application for scholarships as well.
Fall 2014-Summer 2015 Annual Scholarship Packages
Grade Point Average
Housing 3.85-4.00 3.50-3.84 3.00-3.49 30+ $3,000 $2,800 $2,500 $3,000 27-29 $2,500 $2,100 $1,800 $1,500 24-26 $1,800 $1,600 $1,000 $750 23 $500 $500 $500 N/AThe Epsilon Phi Chapter of Delta Tau Delta Fraternity of Southeastern Louisiana UniversityDelta Tau Delta Fraternity at Southeastern Louisiana University is looking for bold leaders interested in leaving a legacy on campus. This fall, the "Delta Tau Delta Life of Excellence Scholarship", in the amount of $250 each, will be awarded to several Southeastern freshmen. To be considered for one of these scholarships, please fill out the application form (located in Mrs. Imes' office). Once you submit your application, contact Jeremy Troulliet at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an interview date and time.Our Lady of the Lake CollegeFranciscan Scholarship: The Franciscan Scholarship is awarded to five outstanding entering freshmen who have demonstrated leadership skills, are among the top students in their class academically, and show promise of continuing such performance in college and beyond. The award is a scholarship package valued at the cost of full-tuition and fees less TOPS, for a maximum of eight semesters.Presidential Scholarship: The Presidential Scholarship is awarded to ten outstanding entering freshmen. The award is a scholarship package valued at the cost of half-tuition, for a maximum of eight semesters.Program Advantage Scholarship: The Program Advantage Scholarship is awarded to ten entering freshmen who have declared Biology, Health Service Administration, Liberal Studies, or Surgical Technology as a major and meet certain criteria. The award is a scholarship package valued at the cost of half-tuition, for a maximum of eight semesters.Dean's Scholarship: The Dean's Scholarship is awarded to twenty outstanding entering freshmen who are scholastic achievers. The award is a scholarship package valued at $1,500 per semester, for a maximum of eight semesters.Franciscan Assistance Award: The Franciscan Assistance Award has limited funding and, therefore, is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis to students meeting certain criteria. The Franciscan Assistance Award is $1,000 per fall/spring semester for a maximum of eight semesters.For more information, visit www.ololcollege.eduSouthwest Mississippi Community College
- Scholarships are available for Louisiana students! Students with an ACT score of 21 or higher are eligible to receive a half-tuition scholarship. A student with an ACT score of 25 or higher will receive a full-tuition scholarship.
- 20 New Out-of-State scholarships for Louisiana student-musicians are available. To be eligible for the scholarship, a student must be able to read music on a woodwind, brass, or percussion instrument; and have an ACT of at least an 18.