Please read carefully before applying:
Do NOT apply if:
Important information you should know:
- You already live in the school zone of the magnet school you wish to attend (grades K-12).
- You are already an accepted magnet student at the school and you wish to remain.
- ALL PRE-K applicants must apply online regardless of the school zone you live in. You will also need to complete Pre-K enrollment at the school you are zoned to in case you are not selected at the magnet school you apply to.
- ALL PRE-K applicants will be selected at a later date following the notification date.
- All students will be notified by mail of their selection in July.
- If your child desegregates the school, or is the sibling of a current magnet student, your child will receive a priority. Indicate this on the application.
- All applicants are randomly selected based on the number of openings in each grade level at each school.
- Late applicants - if you miss the application deadline, you may apply as a late applicant at the school of your choice through the summer (exception PDP/DP programme). You will only be accepted if there is no waiting list and a seat is available at the grade level.
- An election by a magnet transfer student to return to his/her attendance zone school maybe exercised at the commencement of the school year or at the beginning of the second semester of the school year.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY: