Registration Information

  • ONLY a parent or legal guardian may register a student. 
    The following documents are required:
    • Birth Certificate
    • Social Security Card
    • Immunization Record
    • 2 Proofs of Residency.  We will accept utility bills or lease/purchase agreements that show your physical address.
    • Last report card from the child's previous school
    • Custody papers if the child does not live with his/her natural parents or if the parents are divorced/separated.  Provisional Custody Mandates are NOT accepted.
    • Special Education Records if needed