- Graded papers and progress reports go home
- National Unity Day - students wear orange shirts and accessories today
- Write on Friday
- "Pink Out" Day Students pay $1.00 to wear pink shirts and blue jeans
October 24-28 is Red Ribbon Week
- Crazy sock day because Drugs will make you CRAZY!
- Wear your best 60s or 70s accessories as we say "Peace Out" to drugs!
- Graded papers go home
- Students wear as much red as possible today - school uniforms must still be worn
- Club Day
- "Trunk or Treat" 5:30-7:00
- Nerd Day today because we are "too smart" for drugs
- All Pro Dads Breakfast 7:15 am (6th grade)
- Wear your coolest sunglasses because we are "too cool" for drugs
October Calendar download